Egypt Court Dissolves Parliament, Clears Shafik for RunoffTarek El-Tablawy, Abdel Latif Wahba and Mariam Fam
Egypt’s highest court ordered that parliament be dissolved and cleared Ahmed Shafik, a former aide to ousted President Hosni Mubarak, to run for the presidency in what one former candidate in the race described as a “coup.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day