Nine Questions on Investing for Retirement in a Roth 401(k)
A recent Bloomberg.com personal finance story, "The Retirement Savings Move Tax Pros Love," got an enthusiastic response from readers who are considering investing for retirement in a Roth 401(k). The story also generated many questions. We took some of those questions to retirement expert Barry Picker, a CPA and author of "Barry Picker's Guide to Retirement Distribution Planning." His answers below are guidelines and may not apply to everyone and every situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards