Mindich’s Eton Park Says New Credit Fund Raised $401 MillionMiles Weiss
Eton Park Capital Management LP, the hedge fund founded by Eric Mindich, raised more than $400 million for a hedge fund that will invest in trust preferred securities and collateralized debt obligations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing