Gross Boosts Treasuries 1st Time in 4 Months as QE3 LoomsSusanne Walker
Bill Gross at Pacific Investment Management Co. boosted holdings of Treasuries for the first time in four months and kept mortgages near a three-year high, setting up the world’s biggest bond fund for potential gains from further monetary easing by the Federal Reserve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day