Greentown Rises Most on Record After Wharf Deal: Hong Kong MoverBloomberg News
Greentown China Holdings Ltd. rose by a record in Hong Kong trading after Wharf Holdings Ltd. agreed to invest HK$5.1 billion ($657 million) in the developer, easing concerns of a funding squeeze.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis