Deloitte Settles Bear Stearns Lawsuit for $19.9 MillionBob Van Voris
Deloitte & Touche agreed to pay $19.9 million to settle claims by investors who lost money in the stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Bear Stearns unit from 2006 to 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses