Deloitte Settles Bear Stearns Lawsuit for $19.9 MillionBob Van Voris
Deloitte & Touche agreed to pay $19.9 million to settle claims by investors who lost money in the stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Bear Stearns unit from 2006 to 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas