Comcast Says It Isn’t Mulling BSkyB Bid, Disputing ReportAlex Sherman
Comcast Corp., the largest U.S. cable company, said it isn’t considering an offer for British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc, disputing a report from the New York Times that said it was “mulling” a bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks