Richard Li’s PCCW Agrees to Buy Vodacom’s African Carrier UnitAaron Kirchfeld, Jonathan Browning and Mark Lee
PCCW Ltd., the Hong Kong-based phone company controlled by billionaire Richard Li, agreed to buy Vodacom Group Ltd.’s satellite-services unit as it builds out its African operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap