Mizuho Sees 0.8% U.S. Yield as Gross Sings ‘Turning Japanese’Mariko Ishikawa and Wes Goodman
U.S. 10-year note yields will drop to match those on Japanese government bonds, according to the investor at Mizuho Asset Management Co. who predicted the rally in Treasuries that began in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis