Gupta Prosecutors Rest Insider-Trading Case in New YorkPatricia Hurtado and David Glovin
U.S. prosecutors rested their insider-trading case against former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. director Rajat Gupta shortly after the company’s chief executive officer, Lloyd Blankfein, completed his testimony.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap