Tea-Party Mayor Touting Japan Dictatorship Risks Worse SlumpIsabel Reynolds and Takashi Hirokawa
Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto has become a TV icon with attacks on everything from bureaucracy to nuclear power and the political feuding that has stifled the economy. His success may be about to make things worse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy