Hitachi Construction Expects Mining Companies to Fuel SalesMasumi Suga
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., the world’s biggest maker of giant excavators, expects its global sales of mining equipment to reach a record this year as customers press ahead with projects in resource-rich countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig