Hitachi Construction Expects Mining Companies to Fuel SalesMasumi Suga
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., the world’s biggest maker of giant excavators, expects its global sales of mining equipment to reach a record this year as customers press ahead with projects in resource-rich countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses