GreenOak Founders Revisit Morgan Stanley Property RootsHui-yong Yu and Doug Alexander
Sonny Kalsi, Fred Schmidt and John Carrafiell, who ran Wall Street’s largest real estate investing group at Morgan Stanley until the market crashed, are seeking to raise $800 million to capitalize on the wreckage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up