GE Picks Wind-Industry Survivors as Tax Credit ExpiresChristopher Martin and Tim Catts
Vic Abate expects that many makers of gearboxes, towers and blades for wind turbines will go under next year. He should know -- as vice president of General Electric Co.’s renewable energy business, Abate is the executive who will seal their fates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself