Adelson Wins Favored Terms for Casino Loans: Corporate FinanceKatrina Nicholas
Junk-rated Las Vegas Sands Corp., the casino operator controlled by billionaire Sheldon Adelson, is getting investment-grade treatment from banks as cash flow from its properties in Asia outpaces those in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day