Commerzbank Cut as Moody’s Lowers German, Austrian BanksSanat Vallikappen
Commerzbank AG, Germany’s second-largest bank, had its credit rating cut one level as Europe’s deepening debt crisis prompted Moody’s Investors Service to downgrade seven lenders in the nation and three in Austria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks