Thomas H. Lee Partners Buys Party City for $2.69 BillionCristina Alesci and Devin Banerjee
Thomas H. Lee Partners LP agreed to buy a majority stake in Party City Corp. from its private-equity owners in a transaction valued at $2.69 billion including debt, after the largest U.S. party-supplies retailer filed for an initial public offering that hasn’t been completed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling