Thomas H. Lee Partners Buys Party City for $2.69 BillionCristina Alesci and Devin Banerjee
Thomas H. Lee Partners LP agreed to buy a majority stake in Party City Corp. from its private-equity owners in a transaction valued at $2.69 billion including debt, after the largest U.S. party-supplies retailer filed for an initial public offering that hasn’t been completed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock