Sony Dips Below 1,000 Yen for First Time Since 1980: Tokyo MoverMariko Yasu
Sony Corp. dropped below 1,000 yen in Tokyo trading for the first time since 1980, when the Walkman was new, after Japan’s currency gained and the U.S. added jobs at a slower-than-estimated pace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap