Facebook Hits Record Low After Bernstein Questions StockLisa Rapaport
Facebook Inc., the world’s biggest social-networking company, tumbled to a record low after Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. initiated coverage with an underperform rating and a $25 target price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards