Emerging Stocks Drop to 6-Month Low on China, U.S. DataIan C. Sayson and Stephen Gunnion
Emerging-market stocks fell, dragging the benchmark index to a six-month low, after China’s non-manufacturing sector grew at the slowest pace in more than a year and orders at U.S. factories unexpectedly fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline