Chevron Phillips Chemical Signs Letter to Study Iraq PlantKhalid al-Ansary
Iraq and Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., a joint venture of Chevron Corp. and ConocoPhillips, signed a letter of intent to evaluate the feasibility of developing a petrochemical plant in the country, officials said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing