Dow Average Erases 2012 Advance After Employment DataRita Nazareth
U.S. stocks fell the most since November, erasing the Dow Jones Industrial Average’s 2012 advance, as American employers added the fewest workers in a year and reports signaled global manufacturing was slowing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap