Estonia’s Rating Affirmed by Fitch Amid Economic RecoveryOtt Ummelas
Estonia’s credit rating was affirmed by Fitch Ratings, which cited the Baltic country’s balanced economic recovery since it adopted the euro almost 1 1/2 years ago and its companies’ lower dependence on external financing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day