Canada Growth Probably Stalled, Allowing Carney to PauseGreg Quinn
Canadian growth probably stagnated at the start of the year as consumers restrained their spending, giving Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney more reason to further delay raising interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis