California Law Said Unlikely to Avert Stockton BankruptcyJames Nash
A California law in its first test at forestalling municipal bankruptcies is unlikely to prevent Stockton from becoming the largest U.S. city to seek protection from creditors, according to officials of two employee unions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing