With ETFs, Innovation Breeds More Risk
If you are truly convinced that the price of crude oil will rise today and U.S. stocks will fall, FactorShares 2X: Oil Bull/S&P500 Bear is for you. The exchange-traded fund uses futures to deliver double the daily change in the difference between the price of oil and stocks. “That product represents the result of a lot of feedback from institutional investors, including hedge fund managers, about how an ETF could assist them in implementing their investment strategies,” says Stuart Rosenthal, chief executive officer of New York-based Factor Advisors, which offers the fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas