The Subprime Money Behind a Winning Horse
When his colt I’ll Have Another charged from behind to win the Preakness Stakes on May 19, J. Paul Reddam joined an exclusive club of thoroughbred owners who’ve been one race short of the Triple Crown. Not far from the Baltimore track, Maryland state regulators were probing the consumer loan business that helps fund Reddam’s wildly successful investment in horses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy