Saatchi & Saatchi's Bangkok Office
When designing the new offices for its Bangkok branch, ad giant Saatchi & Saatchi catered to local tastes. The walls and floors of the agency’s Thai outpost, which boasts such clients as Kraft Foods and Procter & Gamble, are painted in loud hues such as lime green and bubble gum pink. “In Thailand we are very colorful,” says architect Pitupong Chaowakul, who originally wanted the conference table to have tank treads. “Sometimes not so logical.” Nicknamed the Tour de France, the table instead rests on a bike peloton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts