Philip Morris, BAT, Japan Tobacco Battle Putin’s Anti-Smoke PlanHenry Meyer
Philip Morris International Inc. and British American Tobacco Plc are leading cigarette makers seeking to derail Russian plans to crack down on smoking in the world’s largest tobacco market after China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says