Leap Becomes First U.S. Prepaid Carrier to Offer iPhoneScott Moritz
Leap Wireless International Inc. will begin offering the iPhone through its Cricket Communications Inc. division, becoming the first prepaid carrier in the U.S. to sell Apple Inc.’s smartphone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again