Telefonica Plans German IPO as Investors Lose $60 BillionManuel Baigorri
Telefonica SA, whose market value has slumped by $60 billion in 1 1/2 years, plans to sell shares in its German and Latin American phone units, raising cash to restore debt ratings threatened by Spain’s financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner