Telefonica Plans German IPO as Investors Lose $60 BillionManuel Baigorri
Telefonica SA, whose market value has slumped by $60 billion in 1 1/2 years, plans to sell shares in its German and Latin American phone units, raising cash to restore debt ratings threatened by Spain’s financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs