Mercedes Car Stolen in War Belongs to Heirs, Court SaysCatherine Hickley
A court in Hamburg ruled that the grandchildren of a German industrialist have a valid claim to a classic Mercedes car worth about $4 million that was taken by U.S. soldiers during World War II.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020