Mercedes Car Stolen in War Belongs to Heirs, Court SaysCatherine Hickley
A court in Hamburg ruled that the grandchildren of a German industrialist have a valid claim to a classic Mercedes car worth about $4 million that was taken by U.S. soldiers during World War II.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe