Amazon to Collect N.J. Sales Tax Under Agreement, Lawmaker SaysTerrence Dopp
Amazon.com Inc., the biggest online retailer, will begin collecting sales tax from New Jersey residents next year under an agreement with Governor Chris Christie’s administration, a state lawmaker said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing