Japan Says Tuna Radiation Levels May Need Global MonitoringTakashi Hirokawa
Japan said there may be a need for global monitoring of radiation levels in tuna after a report showed fish with elevated levels of cesium from last year’s Fukushima nuclear disaster near the California coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing