Greek Opinion Poll Shows Majority Want Revised TermsMaria Petrakis and Natalie Weeks
Most Greeks want to see the terms of an international financial rescue revised even as they acknowledge that failing to abide by them may lead to the country exiting the euro, an opinion poll showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis