Azul’s Neeleman Says Trip Acquisition Equals 4 Years of GrowthJose Sergio Osse
Azul Linhas Aereas Brasileiras SA is getting the equivalent of four years’ worth of growth by acquiring Trip Linhas Aereas, said David Neeleman, Azul’s founder who will be the combined company’s biggest shareholder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet