Spain May Use Its Debt Instead of Cash for Bankia GroupEmma Ross-Thomas and Charles Penty
Spain is considering using debt issued by the government or its bank-rescue fund instead of cash to prop up the Bankia group, adopting a mechanism that would free it from raising the money from investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet