Italy Sells 4.25 Billion of Bonds as Borrowing Costs RiseChiara Vasarri
Italy sold 4.25 billion euros of bonds, the maximum amount for the auction, and its borrowing costs rose as European leaders remained divided over how to stop contagion from the debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline