Repsol Seen Cutting Dividend to Defend Rating After YPF: EnergyBen Sills
Repsol YPF SA is expected to cut the highest dividend payments among major oil producers to defend its credit rating after Argentina’s seizure of YPF SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs