Japan’s Kan Says He Acted to Prevent Fukushima Plant EvacuationJacob Adelman, Monami Yui and Peter Langan
Former Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan said concern that Tokyo Electric Power Co. may evacuate all workers from its Fukushima atomic plant after last year’s quake and tsunami prompted him to create a joint response center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License