Singapore’s PAP Fails to Regain Support in By-ElectionShamim Adam and Luzi Ann Javier
Singapore’s ruling party lost a by-election in the opposition-controlled Hougang district, with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong signaling more measures are needed to regain support after its worst vote result last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself