Morgan Stanley Said to Tell Brokers It Will Fix Facebook OrdersMichael J. Moore
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, the world’s biggest brokerage, told its financial advisers yesterday that it will adjust prices on a few thousand client trades of Facebook Inc., according to a person on the conference call.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis