Li Ka-shing Says He’ll Back Son Richard’s Acquisition PlansMark Lee and Simon Lee
Li Ka-shing, Hong Kong’s richest man, said he will offer financial support to allow his younger son Richard Li to build businesses outside of the family’s Cheung Kong Group of companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself