Obama Nominates Macfarlane to NRC, Replacing Chairman JaczkoBrian Wingfield
President Barack Obama is nominating Allison Macfarlane, a professor and member of panel studying disposal of atomic wastes, to lead the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, replacing Chairman Gregory Jaczko, who is quitting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself