Monti Says Germany Can Be Persuaded on Euro BondsJeffrey Donovan
A majority of European Union leaders at a Brussels summit this week backed joint euro-area bonds, and Italy can help persuade Germany to support Europe’s “common good” as well, Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis