Colleges Woo Tech Millionaires-in-Waiting
Jason Kapalka didn’t give his alma mater much thought after he finished his studies in 1994. The University of Alberta graduate, who has a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in English, moved to San Francisco and didn’t join the alumni association, donate money, or return for reunions. “If I’d stayed in Edmonton, I probably would have,” he says. The university didn’t forget him, though.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig