Barnes Art Plopped Into Bloated Mausoleum: Lance Esplund
The creation of the new $150 million Barnes Foundation is the greatest preventable cultural tragedy of our era. And taxpayers footed one third of the bill for this bloated and inferior institution now located in downtown Philadelphia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans