U.K. Retail Sales Fall Most in Two Years on Rain EffectsFergal O’Brien and Gonzalo Vina
U.K. retail sales fell the most in more than two years in April as record rainfall reduced demand for clothing and fuel sales plunged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt