Fiat to Develop Alfa Romeo Duetto Successor With MazdaTommaso Ebhardt and Ma Jie
Fiat SpA will develop a successor to the iconic Alfa Romeo Duetto Spider with Mazda Motor Corp. as part of a plan to return the brand to the U.S after almost 20 years, a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States