Euro Survival Needs Austerity for Growth, Estonia SaysHellmuth Tromm and Ott Ummelas
The European Union should implement austerity as a means of firing economic expansion and not view the two ideas as mutually exclusive, said the president of Estonia, which grew at the bloc’s quickest pace last year after slashing spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap